2 Styles Road, Preston Beach
Beach units boast panoramic, uninterrupted sweeping ocean views and a
short walk down to the beach. The location is surrounded by Yalgorup
National Park and only 40 minutes drive south of Mandurah and 25
minutes drive west of Waroona in a quiet, relaxing part of Western
- Two self-contained three-bedroom, two-bathroom units, digital TV, gas barbeque and reverse cycle air conditioning
- Each unit sleeps six people
- The closest residence to the Ocean only 250 metres from the beach with panoramic views
- Take a stroll along the beautiful Lake Preston walking trails
- Dive into the crystal clear sea waters whilst soaking up the sun
- Why not catch dinner? Preston Beach is renowned as a great fishing spot
- Have a barbeque at the API units or at the picnic area by the beach
- Swing your clubs for a round of golf!
- Check out the menu and the local store!
- Explore the many back roads east of the Forrest Highway
- Take a drive to Mandurah or Bunbury for the day.
Beach is a family friendly area with children’s playgrounds, and
fishing a popular activity with skippy, herring, tailor, whiting and
salmon the best known species of the area. For outdoor warriors, the
beaches for miles either side of Preston Beach are open to four wheel
drive enthusiasts. Its close proximity to Perth makes it perfect for
family getaways or low key breaks in the off-season.
off on the demanding and challenging nine-hole golf course adjacent to
Yalgorup National Park. Negotiate the undulating terrain while
kangaroos assess your talent.
Lake Preston situated within Yalgorup National Park which has well
signposted walking trails, barbecue and toilet facilities.