102 Grey Street, Kalbarri
with a unique coast, river gorge and marine landscapes, plus almost
year-round sunny weather, Kalbarri has been a favourite WA holiday
destination for individuals, groups and families for over 150 years. Do
your favourite thing or try something new. You will find it all here,
in the jewel of Western Australia's Coral Coast.
the Units located on Grey Street, directly opposite the mouth of the
Murchinson river, Kalbarri is a must-see destination in Western
- Eight self-contained two-bedroom units
- Each unit sleeps four people, with casual bedding available for an additional two children
- Directly opposite the mouth of the Murchison River, where the pelicans are fed.
- Marvel at the spectacular coastal gorges whilst exploring natures wonders and the vast array of wildflowers when in season
- Check out the beautiful Kalbarri National Park
- Pump up your adrenalin and go sand boarding and snorkelling
- Visit Rainbow Jungle, the largest walk-in parrot aviary in Australia and Cinema Parrotiso – generally open Spring to Autumn
- Enjoy a game of golf at the Kalbarri Golf Course or maybe roll a ball down at the Bowling Club
- Take a scenic flight with Kalbarri Air Charter.
- Hire a tinny or water bike from just across the road in the protected Murchison River
out the Kalbarri Family Entertainment Centre for mini put, trampolines
etc. Tea, coffee, soft drinks and ice-creams are available.
weather, the wildflowers, the gorges, the dining (particularly if you
are fond of seafood), the fishing and boating or just simply relaxing –
Kalbarri is a remarkable Western Australian town.
you know that Western Australia has the largest variety of wildflowers
in the world? From July to October, more than 12,000 wildflower species
carpet the mid-west region with their vivid beauty and lush scent, 60
per cent of which are found nowhere else on Earth.
witnesses the migration of Humpback whales annually, with the viewing
season starting in June and finishing in November. Local resident
Bottlenose dolphins provide constant entertainment for visitors and can
be seen travelling along the coastline from the shore. There are also
daily dolphin viewing charters to enjoy.
fishing charters and fishing spots offer some of the best year-round
shore and boat fishing opportunities between Perth and Exmouth.
diverse landscapes of Kalbarri National Park offer an equally diverse
array of things to see and do and are short drive from town. Marvel at
the dramatic river gorges and coastal cliffs, believed to be 400
million years in the making.