60 Franklin Street
from $500 per week
from $555 per week
property is a perfect base from which to explore the historic township
of Swansea and the splendour of Great Oyster Bay and the Freycinet
Peninsula. With three bedrooms it comfortably accommodates six people,
and is great for couples or families.
- Three-bedroom home sleeping up to six
- Double bed in the main bedroom
- Two single beds in each of the other bedrooms
- Spacious, light-filled lounge room
- Fully equipped, modern kitchen and dining room
- Expansive, level rear yard with a rural outlook
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Own laundry.
- All linen, including towels provided
- Off-street parking
- Check-in from 2pm and check-out by 10am.
is located on the east coast of Tasmania overlooking Great Oyster Bay
and the Freycinet Peninsula. The Freycinet National Park is a 45-minute
drive from Swansea and is the site of some of Tasmania's most
spectacular beaches. Indeed, Wineglass Bay has been voted one of the
top 10 beaches in the world. There are a variety of walks catering to
all, including the challenging two-to-three-day Peninsula Circuit.
south from Swansea is Maria Island. Easily accessible by ferry, it has
something for everyone. There are fascinating convict ruins, beautiful
scenery and amazing wildlife. Maria Island is also one of the best
bird-watching spots in Tasmania. Maria Island is like stepping back in
time. There are no motor vehicles and no shops.
itself is fascinating and is classified as a historic town. There are
many historic buildings that can be discovered on a walking tour of the
town. Around Swansea you'll find many great walks and stunning
stretches of coastline lined with beaches.