5 Shoal Bay Rd
season - from $690
season - from $900
Magnificent architecturally designed townhouses offering stunning views over the sparkling water of Shoal Bay. Spacious and light, tastefully decorated interiors include floor to ceiling windows which open onto wide, generous balconies ideal for outdoor entertainment and relaxing. Tidemark townhouses offer holiday style and luxury at affordable rates.
- Three bedrooms, fully self-contained sleeping six to eight people
- Queen bed in the main and rear bedroom (converts to two single if required), set of bunk beds and two occasional beds
- North-facing balcony with stunning panoramic views over Shoal Bay
- Second balcony off the main bedroom
for a quiet retreat
- European appliances in the fully
- Quality appointments throughout
- Relax in your own spa bath.
- Undercover and off-street parking
for boats and trailers
- Check-in from 2pm / Check-out at 10am
- Linen and laundry provided.
Located on the shores of idyllic Shoal Bay, Tidemark is the ultimate in holiday style and refinement. Offering stunning views over sparkling waters, it truly is the perfect holiday home and holiday.
An easy 10 minute stroll from the front door will find you at the breath-taking Tomaree National Park lookout which provides incredible views up and down the beautiful coastline or back over Shoal Bay and beyond. Tomaree National Park is famous for bush walks, native flora and wild life and perfect for a family picnic or healthy outdoor exercise and activities.
Invigorating surf, natural salt water pools and rock pools full of wonder and delight can be found at many of Shoal Bay’s unspoilt beaches. Imagine pristine beaches without the crowds.
Families will love the local attractions including whale-watching and dolphin cruises. For the more adventurous there’s jet-skiing, ocean kayaking, parasailing and diving. Drop a line in the Bay or try your hand at deep sea fishing.
There’s an activity for every taste and everyone.