56 Park Beach Road
Coffs Harbour, NSW
Low from $630 per week
High from $665 per week
Low from $665 per week
High from $840 per week
Low from $770 per week
High from $1,400
Aqua Villa Resort boasts beautifully landscaped tropical gardens, a solar-heated in-ground swimming pool, games room and BBQ area. You'll love our affordable rates and our friendly resident managers, who are ready to welcome you seven days a week. This accommodation is great for families, groups and couples.
- Two bedroom air conditioned luxury townhouses sleeping up to six people, featuring an outdoor patio overlooking the pool and reverse cycle air conditioning
- One and two bedroom garden villas equipped with ceiling fans sleeping up to three or five people, respectively
- All villas and townhouses are fully self-contained, with a fully equipped kitchen
- Spacious lounge/dining area, in-house movies
- Large in-ground swimming pool and children's wading pool
- Games room with table-tennis, billiards and more
- Stainless steel BBQ
- Landscaped tropical gardens with children's play area
- On-site managers.
- Check-in from 2pm and check-out at 10.30am
- Purpose-built disabled facilities
- Linen and laundry provided.
- Off-street car parking.
Aqua Villa Resort is ideally situated within easy walking distance of Coffs Harbour's main beach. It is also conveniently located across from the Park Beach Plaza shopping centre and water park. It is an easy stroll to restaurants, entertainment and night-life.
Families will love the child-friendly facilities and Coffs Harbour's biggest attractions including the world famous Big Banana and spectacular Dorrigo Rainforest. The Pet Porpoise Pool and The Butterfly House are just a short drive away and The Clog Barn is just around the corner.
Coffs Harbour is also renowned as one of the state's best fishing regions, and is home to world-class golf courses and some excellent wineries.
There is truly something for everyone.